Sunday, September 11, 2011

My stay at my first year college has been good so far I have meet alot of new people that come from every where. It makes me think about what experinces every one has come from. So many people come from small towns and only had one hundred people or less in there graduating class. I came from houston and my high school graduated the largest class in its history. Being a football player i had to leave early for fall camp so most of the students have only been up here for a week but the football players are approuching  a month. I laugh at most of them because they say they can't go a mounth with out seeing a woman. i can't say I havent felt the effects of missing my girl friend ethier but some of thier hormones are way out of control lol.
  My classes have proven to be very enjoyable the proffessors know what they are doing. The home work seems to be exhausting with my busy schedule. football takes up my time from 2:30 to 6:00 so really i have been thinking about establishing my gpa my freashman year instead of playing. In the end its only about my decision and i think that is the smartest thing for me to do. I really want to attack the school year and get after it even with out all my books i have been able to zrox the text books i haven't bought yet. where there is a will there is away i always say. I'm happy I choose to come to texas lutheran because i feel i can be successfull. This school is one of the best for business and that is my major

No comments:

Post a Comment