Sunday, September 25, 2011

visiting home

when I thought about going home it didn't occur to me that things would have changed in just the short month i was gone. many of the friends i had in high school are in college just as i am and the ones that chose to stay would get a sudden dose of fake. i was told that college would reveal to me how people really are. instead of me taking it in a negative light i chose to look at it for the good. when i go home i will always remember what comes first and that is family; seeing the smile of my cousins face makes me see that family is really what counts. I'm not saying that everyone is pushed out the door, but i see reality and peoples true colors. one can only think about whats next to come. are the people in college really the friends you will have for the rest of your life. If so then i think ill do fine because i seem to be meeting so genuine people here at tlu. im proud to be a bulldog and i think im going to enjoy my stay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment