Sunday, December 4, 2011

8 week at TLU

While every one in college has family support it seems like i don't. That is perfectly fine with me where there is a will there is away i have to say. I have to come up with some way to make money in college because not having money isn't going to cut it. this is my 8 week at TLU but i still haven't figured out how the grades are. But i meat with my peer mentor to study for my midterm and I'm pretty sure i destroyed the test and i mean that in a good way.But it seems i have learned more then my friends that went to other schools. Their class they tell me have no individual time with the professor. it makes them seem like they are just a number. I wonder if that is the right kind of education. i feel that if you go to a school like that you can't really become educated to your full potential. many people don't have a desire to obtain knowledge and I think that would make those schools not so sufficient at educating their students.

No comments:

Post a Comment