Thursday, December 8, 2011

I was talking to my friend Brianna a fellow Texas Lutheran student  and she had mentioned a lot of thing to me about her stay so far at Texas Lutheran. One of the things that stuck out most to me was that she felt she had gotten less attention from  the opposite sex senses she had been her. While of course in my mind I usually would think this was a normal female insecurity but I couldn’t help but think the same way. Laugh out loud I know right. She was feeling this way because unlike high school and her home town no one talked to her. Which made her feel like she was unattractive.  I started think how many other young ladies where feeling like Brianna. So I began asking the girls I had became friends with at Texas Lutheran and the shocking thing was that not just a lot but most of them felt this way. Me being a man decided to ask more questions. The first question I asked was why don’t you approach the guy instead. And all of their answers were “the girl not suppose to come up to the boy”. I myself think the woman logic is so dam flawed. Excuse me for cursing. As a man when I see a girl I don’t come up to them every time because some girls just don’t look like they would be without a boyfriend. Women are the most complicated in thinking. I say this because it is obvious that if you want someone to talk to you then you have to first actually make it known that you want to be talked to. Personally I don’t want to deal with a girl that has a bad attitude when I simply approach them. Some girls don’t take qurdious courtship the right way. While I’m an advocate for silvery girls act like showing entrust will kill them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment