Thursday, December 8, 2011

As I have been attending TLU I have learned so much. The IGG's that are talked about by TLU really did come in to play. I wonder if other colleges are as in tuned with the knowing, doing, and becoming concept. with every paper i have written this semester i have gained more knowledge about the world and education. I have also learned about the importance of ethics in a person, which seems to be disappearing in today’s youth. i know I’m not perfect but with the reinforcement of morals and ethics I know I can be true to who I should be. As i look back on this past semester i can truly say i learned about life and its responsibility to others. my Advisor Dr.Leavens taught passionately over the Frex information but went an extra mile to include other things that have instilled wisdom into anyone that cared to listen. His words never fell on def ears when it came to me. One of my favorite things that he quoted was "the unexamined life is not worth living". I would ask around to my fellow TLU students to see if they had learned as much in their Frex class but it was no shock they had not. He himself went the extra mile which meant a lot to me. With everything I have learned I can make smarter ethical dessions about my life and who i hang out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment