Sunday, December 4, 2011

sleep deprivation to get your work done

Oh where oh where does the time go.my procrastination has brought me to towel the night away. i question my self ever time i have put off the work that is suppose to be do for weeks. my decisions are always coming back to get me but i seem to never learn a lesson. i pray to god that the procrastination stops. professor Barry has said it more than once that students that think they do better under pressure  often have never done work with out it. I'm afraid I might be one of those people. as i have went though some of the assignments my English professor gave me I've learned good studying habits and time management. this is because this is what we were required to write about. I think it was very smart way of getting freshman students adjusted into the school year. i also read an article titled "the art of resilience" which made me give a harder push in my efforts in college. it attributed a part of resilience to god which made a lot of sense to me. i say that because in order for you to keep striving for your dreams there has to be something greater than oneself.

No comments:

Post a Comment